A sneak peek into my home office. The bloggers cave;) It's not finished yet, it needs a few more touches of pastel via pillows on the couch and some more wall art but it already feels very clean and comfortable. Even on dark and cold days, like the way it is currently, I'm happy to sit here, browsing, searching for inspiration or just to relax with a magazine, burning scented candles. A few ideas I've seen so far that I take inspiration from or want to have are:
- A Silverridgestudio watercolor painting
- This print from Darren Hopes
- This Paris illustration from The love shop
- A photo collage with pastel colors
- A piece of selfmade art, simple with dots
Do you have any other fabulous, inspiring suggestions for the decorating part of a home office?
And of course I would love to know your favorite place to sit down for a blogging session...
Images © Captivated by Image